Monday, November 7, 2011

Spotted: David


I wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone for their support throughout my time at Spot 6 Management. Earlier this year I decided to pursue a goal of mine by living and working in Paris. Ultimately my time in Paris was a wonderful experience and it is something I will carry forward. We can only discover by taking risks and challenging ourselves on our paths of personal exploration. My discovery was that the French culture and lifestyle is not something I would be happy with on a full time basis at this time.

Indeed I was presented with some interesting opportunities and I leave behind some great friends but I can also feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in myself. I am so lucky to be returning to Toronto with my family, friends and the team at Spot 6 Management. I am so excited to be working with everyone again and invite you to give me a shout at the agency.

 Can't wait to hear from you!

 David

2 comments:

  1. Everything is now right in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with MaryEllen on this! (and lots of other things:)

    Welcome home David.

    ReplyDelete